Pokemon Go will have you facing off against challenging raid Pokemon throughout your journey outdoors. If one of these is Druddigon, you are going to need to have some strong teammates available to you, because they can be a difficult fight if you don’t have the right setup available. If you are getting ready to battle a Druddigon, we’ll walk you through the best counters and all of its weaknesses in this guide!
Druddigon Weakness & Counters
Druddigon is a full Dragon-type Pokemon, which makes it have a weakness to Dragon, Fairy, and Ice-type moves. All other types are either normal or weakened damage against Druddigon.
If you are running out of Pokemon to throw at Druddigon, you will want to avoid any Pokemon with Electric, Fire, Grass, or Water-type moves because Druddigon is resistant against them. Dragon is equally resistant to these elemental moves.
Best Druddigon Counters
The best counters for Druddigon are Pokemon that are Dragon, Fairy, and Ice-type that have strong Dragon, Fairy, and Ice-type moves that they can use in battle. You can use things like Salamence, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Palkia, Dialga, Dragonite, and many more! If you have the Mega or Shadow versions of these then those are generally going to get the job done faster.
You will want to be careful with Pokemon that are plain Dragons. They share the same weaknesses as Druddigon, which includes Dragon-type moves. You will find that Druddigon can be running Dragon Tail and Dragon Claw, which will dish out quite a bit of damage to any Dragon-type Pokemon.
Here’s an extended list of the Pokemon you can use with the best moves that they have available to them for the fight. You don’t have to have the exact moveset, but make sure you have the right type of moves to take advantage of Druddigon’s weaknesses.
- Salamence – Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Rayquaza – Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Palkia – Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Dialga – Dragon Breath/Draco Meter
- Dragonite – Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Haxorus – Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw
- Darmanitan (Galarian) – Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Hydreigon – Dragon Breath/Dragon Pulse
- Mamoswine – Powder Snow/Avalanche
- Togekiss – Charm/Dazzling Gleam
- Weavile – Ice Shard/Avalanche
- Glaceon – Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Gardevoir – Charm/Dazzling Gleam
- Granbull – Charm/Play Rough
- Rampardos – Smack Down/Outrage
- Jynx – Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Sylveon – Charm/Dazzling Gleam
Those are all of the weaknesses and best counters for Druddigon in Pokemon Go. We have more detailed guides for you to checkout in the Pokemon Go section of our website.