Dying Light 2: Stay Human is the popular new sequel to Dying Light that was released in the first week of February. Players have been seemingly enjoying their stay in the zombie filled post-apocalyptic wonderland, and have been parkouring their way around the map to stay out of harm’s way. With any game launch there will usually be some bugs, and it looks like the developers at Techland have corrected some of these issues in a recent patch!
In particular, you should hopefully not have the game crash as frequently as you might have been experience in the past. There’s also some improvements to DLSS, which should help with some upscaling. You should also now have the ability to change your key bindings on your mouse, which will make movement a whole lot easier!
Dying Light 2 1.04 Patch Notes
- Some game crashing bugs have been fixed
- AI dead body replication in co-op should no longer happen
- Added DLSS improvements
- An issue where players couldn’t sell valuables to vendor has been solved
- Artifacts being sometimes visible on some AMD cards should now be fixed
- Mouse key binding options should now be working (meaning: you should be allowed to rebind your mouse buttons, we are still working on an additional implementation for extra mouse buttons)
Those are all the details from the 1.04 patch that looks to fix a variety of problematic issues with Dying Light 2. You can find more great content in the Game Guides section of our website.
About the Author – Shaun Savage
Shaun Savage aka Evident is a long time site creator. He strives to create the most usable sites for his audience. In his off-time, he enjoys playing video games, watching movies, and binge watching television shows.
Find more from Shaun Savage