Amazon is now selling an unlocked and renewed iPhone 8 for the bargain price of just $183.94 without the need to enter any discounts or on-screen coupons. Stocks are likely to be very limited however, so keep that in mind. If you plan to take advantage of this particular deal we would absolutely suggest that you place an order sooner rather than later.
Amazon would normally sell these renewed iPhone 8 handsets for around $200 which means this is a saving of more than 5%. There is no indication of when this deal will come to a close, though. There’s probably another good reason to make sure that you place your order as soon as possible. Delay and there’s a good chance that you will miss out.
At the time of writing, these renewed and unlocked iPhone 8 handsets have more than 40,900 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five. That’s a solid score and these are great, inexpensive iPhones.
Each of these handsets is fully unlocked and will work just fine on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.
Here’s how Amazon describes its renewed products:
– This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphones and SIM card are not included.
Remember, order soon to avoid the potential for missing out!
You may also like to check out:
Like this post on Facebook