Photo credit: NASA | UFO Sightings Daily
UFO researcher Scott Waring claims that a strange rock formation discovered in a NASA Mars photo is irrefutable proof of extraterrestrial life, but many say that it’s just pareidolia, or a trick of the eye. This image was originally captured by a Mars Perseverance rover and at first glance, may actually appear to be some kind of figure laying down on a rock, similar to a sunbather on a beach. Read more for a video of Warning providing his explanation.
Pareidolia has been a phenomenon when combing through images of other planets, with the most famous being in the Cydonia region of Mars. The infamous “Face on Mars” image was first detailed by Viking 1 and Viking 2, with a total of eighteen images of the region captured by the orbiters. However, images captured decades later by NASA’s Mars Global Surveyor and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter show that it’s just a standard mesa formation.
LEGO City Space Mars Research Shuttle 60226 Space Shuttle Toy Building Kit with Mars Rover and Astronaut Minifigures, Top STEM Toy for Boys and Girls (273 Pieces)
- Build an exciting space shuttle toy model that offers plenty of imaginative action possibilities and a Mars rover with articulated grappling arm to retrieve geodes!
- Includes 2 LEGO City Mars astronaut minifigures, plus a helidrone and storage drone
- Research shuttle measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide Mars rover measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide Helidrone measures over 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide Storage drone measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (3cm) long Mars scenery build measures over 1” (3cm) wide
- 273 pieces –Astronaut construction toy for boys and girls aged 5+ and for fans of LEGO toys and kids of all ages
- This LEGO City Mars Research Shuttle 60226 outer space toy set makes a great gift for kids and can be built together with all other original LEGO toys and LEGO bricks for more creative play
Everyone here knows I love to comb through NASA photos. Well, I came across something unique…something that is 100% proof of intelligent life. There is a person laying down watching the NASA Mars rover from a safe distance away. There are even footprints behind the person leading up to the location they chose to lay down at,” said Waring.