The Bosh Kala Shrine or The Wind Guides You is one of the shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This Shrine serves as a tutorial on using the Paraglider with the wind. As the title of the Shrine suggests, The Wind Guides You, the Shrine requires Link to traverse the Shrine with the help of the wind and Link’s paraglider. This is a very easy shrine to complete, and in this guide, you will learn how to complete the Bosh Kala Shrine and obtain the chests.
Link will be rewarded with Spirit Orbs for completing Shrines. The Spirit Orbs obtained can be exchanged for more Heart Containers or Stamina Vessels. As there are 120 Shrines all over Hyrule, Link can get a total of 120 Spirit Orbs. You get to decide whether you want Link to have more Hearts or more Stamina.
The Bosh Kala Shrine is located in the Dueling Peaks Region just east of Outpost Ruins. This Shrine will likely be one of the first shrines Link will encounter once he gets off the Great Plateau. The Bosh Kala Shrine is one of nine shrines in the Dueling Peaks Region.
The Wind Guides You
Upon entering Bosh Kala Shrine, you will see a flight of stairs and a platform on the left, a chest on top of a platform on the right, a flowing gust of wind blowing from left to right, and a pathway in the middle.
To complete this Shrine, Link must:
- First, go up the flight of stairs on the left, follow the blow of the wind and face the platform with the chest on the opposite side of the room. Then, jump on the edge of the platform and immediately press the X button to use the Paraglider and, with the help of the wind, glide to the other side and get to the chest. Open the chest to claim an Amber.
- Next, drop down the platform and continue on the path.
- Then, go up the short flight of stairs on the left with the flowing gust of wind, jump on the edge and, again, quickly whip out the Paraglider and let the wind blow you to get to the distant platform on the other side.
- After that, go up the platform in the middle that also has a flowing gust of wind, jump off the edge, and quickly whip out Link’s Paraglider. Once you are near the platform with the altar on it, immediately turn right and try to reach for the platform with the chest on it. Open the chest to obtain a Soldier’s Claymore.
- Next, drop and glide to the platform just a distance below the platform with the chest and make your way up the flight of stairs.
- Then, go up the platform in the middle with the flowing gust of wind again, jump off the edge, and let the wind blow you towards the platform with the altar on it.
- After that, go up the flight of stairs, talk to the monk and claim your Spirit Orb.
As mentioned above, the Bosh Kala Shrine or The Wind Guides You is one of nine Shrines in the Dueling Peaks Region. The other shrines are the Ta’Loh Naeg shrine or Ta’Loh Naeg’s Teaching, Ree Dahee shrine or the Timing Is Critical, Hila Rao shrine or the Drifting, Ha Dahamar shrine or The Water Guides, Shee Vaneer shrine or the Twin Memories, Shee Venath shrine or the Twin Memories, Lakna Rokee shrine or Lakna Rokee’s Blessing, and Toto Sah shrine or the Toto Sah Apparatus.